Tuesday, March 9, 2010

More thoughts on Barney Inada


Barney Inada

This Guest Book has been kept online until 2/28/2011 by Monterey Herald
Keep Guest Book Online

March 05, 2010
We had some wonderful times together. You always had love for my children and family. Many times we laughed and cried together. Your music and friendship will always be memembered. Thank you God for shareing Barney with us.Aloha, mahalo nui
March 05, 2010
Steve, Melanie and Dale my deepest condolences on the loss of your father. I remember him as a giving person who always made sure everyone around him had fun. Though its been a long time I have fond memories of Uncle Barney.
~
Leo Akulian,
Fresno, California

March 03, 2010
Thank you for the very nice memories of dad Stanley, Julie, and Sharen. They are great memories. Hope to hear from you all soon.Dale
March 02, 2010
Our sweet loving uncle Barney will truly be missed.....One of my great memories of him was he always made sure every one was always eating and being happy.My brother Stan Jr. & I would always tell him we are full uncle... We are full... He would say No more food No more rice Huh!!! He would say with a big smile you sure EAT.... EAT.... EAT...I can just see him now.......He is serving Fish, Kim Chee & of course Steamed Rice w/ Soyu to all his friends in heaven.EAT....EAT......EAT......Love u,
~
Julieann Akulian-McLallin,
Clovis, California

March 02, 2010
I'll miss you, Uncle barney! I was young and and called him (uncle bongy). He was so good to me, I remember watching him in the garage making a sign for a local store, also every time there was a beautiful sunset, mom & dad would tell me uncle barney painted the sky.. (HE WILL BE MISSED, NOT FORGOTTEN)
~
Stanley Maeshiro JR,
Makoti, North Dakota

2 comments:

Kelly O'Hara said...

Thanks Stan for the nicest words about Barney Inada

Anonymous said...

sac Louis Vuitton Sacs Louis Vuitton sac Louis Vuitton pas cher Louis Vuitton